Galaxy
Options
Discussions
3 Replies
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I'm also wondering if the delay has anything to do with the beta reporting system. Every time I posted errors in the feedback part, the devs would reply that I did not send the log file with it and to make sure I do. But every time I did, the to send the logs was checked, yet I'd get a reply I didn't attach the logs.

So now after updating the Samsung Community app, I wonder if they got logs now or need for them to be sent again.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestion posted here by @Betamonke :  https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Questions/Error-reports/td-p/2356433

If you still have an trouble with error reporting using Samsung Members, please post again.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
So there's a new prompt when sending error reports in Android 13 due to a permissions change that Google made to android 13 that locks device logs behind a permissions dialog every time an app requests access.

After a few minutes after you click submit a permissions dialog will pop up and ask if you want to give one time access to device logs. Leave members open and your screen on and it will pop up after a few minutes, then you tap allow and it should work.