Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Secure folder

(Topic created: 09-24-2022 05:26 PM)
Josh_g
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have never used secure folder but for some reason after the beta it's being used and locked. I do not know the password and the option from the Samsung site says there should be a forgot password link and there isn't. I've tried every password I've ever used and now it locks and I have to wait 24 hrs to try again. It's really annoying and if I wasn't traveling and unable to do it now I'd just wipe the phone. Any ideas?
0 Likes
2 Replies
mikesamsungs22
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yes it's been doing the same for me since betas were installed. I do use it and it's annoying after restart you have to put password in. The fact that it does this also could make it known to others your using it.. if your phone resets and someone sees that message. I don't like this
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes