Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Service/Data issues

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 05:18 AM)
Ajf5197
Halo
Options
Discussions
Anybody noticing data issues as far as being able to be abke to actually use the data? My phone will show perfect 5G service (4-5 bars) and it doesn't want to load any apps. Maybe a T-Mo issue??
7 Replies
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Same situation here. I had to shut off 5G. When it's enabled everything looks good however it doesn't detect my SIM card and it takes a week to load a web page but as soon as I turn 5G off everything's good.
0 Likes
Ajf5197
Halo
Options
Discussions
Ok stupid question.. but how do I turn off 5G??
0 Likes
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Settings>connections> mobile networks> network mode
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yea, the issue seems to be mostly with T-Mobile subscribers.

5g works here no issues (Consumer Cellular using an AT&T network SIM)
0 Likes
user6BkiKtilzT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have Verizon and trying to do anything on data is awful. Takes forever to load pictures and web pages.
0 Likes
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I've been having the same problem. Data has been slow as **bleep**. Run a speedtest and it's showing LTE. Pull up the radio and it's showing LTE. It's not just a T mobile issue.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Ajf5197 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes