Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Set color theme not getting applied

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 09:13 PM)
AvinSSuser
Star
Options
Discussions
Tried setting different color theme, but it's not getting applied.
5 Replies
beri
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have noticed this as well. Given this just got integrated into the beta, it will definitely be rough around the edges. Next beta I'm sure it will be a bit smoother. I think this release was more of a head up that this feature will eventually be integrated.
AvinSSuser
Star
Options
Discussions
Yea... It gets applied once after that when I'm trying another wallpaper and color theme it's not reflecting
0 Likes
chaks
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Follow my post in the Tips section on how to properly apply color theme for this beta. That should help you.
0 Likes
oMusicPro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Turn off "apply dark mode to wallpaper," and it will work.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @AvinSSuser ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Also try Tip from @chaks  from here https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Tips/The-best-way-to-apply-color-theme-for-this-beta/m-p/2025772

If it does work let us know, if it works for our participants, we will pin it to the top of the board.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes