Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Severe Software Issues

(Topic created: 08-21-2023 03:13 PM)
Rmosco12
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
About a week after beta install been have some pretty bad issues, phone restarts itself or the screen comes on and off multiple times then restarts itself double text in the quick setting tiles and my quick setting tiles no longer work had multiple error messages that there's so thing wrong with the software wouldn't even boot up one time certain apps are not working everytime I got to the home screen all apps dissappear I hope the 2nd update comes out soon this has been the worst beta I've been on and I've been on them since the s7 

3 Replies
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
Whatever you do, dont perform a factory reset. Parts of the update is corrupt probably happened during download. I suggest using smart switch on a pc and follow instructions to reinstall or revert back to Android 13. Another option is to revert with odin then update to 14 beta through Samsung members again if you wish to do so. I would send an error report before, that way the logs get sent to Samsung for diagnostic purposes and possible bugs but it sounds to me the update has some curruption.
Rmosco12
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've already sent samsung the necessary info and logs so hopefully they are fixed with the update and hopefully it comes out soon but I'm not going to revert back, I'm going to keep going and see if anything happens
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes