Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Show camera cutout

(Topic created: 09-26-2023 11:34 PM)
funny123
Constellation
Options
Discussions
US Unlocked S22 ultra One UI version 6.0.with Show camera cutout Don't fill the whole screen! needs adjustments?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Go to Settings > Display > Camera Cutout and look for the Apps you dont want to hide the Cutout and tap on Show Camera Cutout all Apps are set to Auto by Default I have to add it still might not show with streaming apps unless you zoom in while watching whatever you are watching but then you don't see the whole scene

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I'm on the One UI 6 beta as well and this setting is working for me. Which app does the camera cutout still appear?
0 Likes
funny123
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Xfinity stream
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Ah alright! I just installed that app and I can hide and show the camera cutout. Have you attempted reinstalling the app? If you can't get it working, this is likely just a beta bug that will be resolved in the complete and stable release.
Solution
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Go to Settings > Display > Camera Cutout and look for the Apps you dont want to hide the Cutout and tap on Show Camera Cutout all Apps are set to Auto by Default I have to add it still might not show with streaming apps unless you zoom in while watching whatever you are watching but then you don't see the whole scene
0 Likes