Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Signal issue

(Topic created: 10-13-2022 08:46 AM)
TimmA64
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm on Verizon in in my area it is one of the best cellular services in Northwest Florida. That being said today my signal was lousy in the areas where I usually get a minimal signal of two bars I didn't even get any bars. And I had a few drop calls. I don't know if this is a Verizon issue or if it has to do with the new Android system.
3 Replies
macooper85
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I can only connect to LTE on Verizon with the beta, 5g connects then goes straight to no service (circle with line)
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Brew400
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I've been experiencing the same problems with 5g going in and out. I have to switch to LTE 4g, 3g in order to connect to the internet and open apps. This occurs randomly and is pretty weird. The LTE connection is consistent, but not so with 5g.
0 Likes