Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Since Beta 6

(Topic created: 10-07-2023 04:10 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
My phone has restarted a couple of times, and before anybody says anything I cleared the cache and I do it twice just be sure. Everybody may have the same phone but some of us are dealing with the same issues and some are different so before we judge can we maybe discuss what the problems maybe or could be and try and find some solutions and not just tell people well this is what happens when you sign up for beta and I'm like everyone else I want to see what the upgrades are going to be and give my opinions like everyone else. So how a little understanding and less ridicule.... 
The_Chief
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Is it an unlocked S23, plus or ultra? Either there's a variation in the firmware or, as suggested, one or more user apps are creating a conflict that restarts the phone. That's all I can think of...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Unlocked 23U
0 Likes
Vince82
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I just had this happen to me first time in beta that is has happened I also couldn't answer incoming calls
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
No more then two minutes ago I was watching YouTube and then it froze and restarted again. I come to the members app and I get a error message that I guess goes to Samsung with the time and date on it. Truth be told getting a little tired of this....
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Everytime I get a restart this is the error message I get when I come to the members appScreenshot_20231008_052102_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20231008_051937_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
shUbEdUbEDU
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have experienced the same with my unlocked 23ultra. I've walked through the same fix suggestions with the same results. I've had this problem since beta 3 or 4. I have sent multiple error reports along with the automatic reports initiated when I start the members app.
shUbEdUbEDU
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Beta 7 seems to have fixed this issue for me. But I also did a wipe/restore in the process.
0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Very frustrating! Have you gotten a response from Samsung when you send the error logs?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions

No

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I am experiencing the same crashing. This problem has been happening since beta 3. Earlier issues were Wi-Fi 6e related as with Wi-Fi off, no crashes. Beta 5 crashed every morning. Beta 6 has crashed 3 times already today, so definitely worse than once a day with Beta 5.

Submitted error reports for every crash, and crash reports. Clear system cache after each crash. Don't have auto optimization on. No response from Samsung on any report but they have seen them all. Hope they get this resolved before release.
0 Likes