Screenshot_20230826_125120_Samsung Health.jpg

ā€ƒ

Screenshot_20230826_125104_Samsung Health.jpg

ā€ƒ

6 Replies
Options
Discussions

Noticed this too! Like it!

Sleep is now seeing the breaks if you wake up for a period of time. Then, if say you take a nap later in the day it captures that as separate but same day activity for total sleep time. Awesome! 

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

I've never seen overlap of sleep cycles though. Parts of the timeline are overlapped. That's strange. 

0 Likes
Members_IbaGG11
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Screenshot_20230828_182152_Samsung Health.jpg

ā€ƒit happened again 

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

IF YOU HAVE ARM/WRIST HAIR UNDER THE WATCH SHAVE IT> lolol Seriously, it makes the sensors work 10 times better. 

Members_IbaGG11
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I t has nothing to do with hair, as it had never had that problem before the update.

Options
Discussions

Well, Rob is correct, as it actually does matter, at least as far as SPO2 measurement is concerned. But you are also correct as far as sensor wonkyness is concerned under the beta.

I have noticed average daily SPO2 value changes over the past month in a half which in my mind is attributable to the beta. They were more well behaved pre-beta.  I learned during my Watch3 experience that wrist hair is a problem, and have shaved off a bit to accommodate the watch sensors ever since.

Under the Watch4 beta SPO2 measurement improved with shaving the hair. It does not seem as reliable as Watch3 measurements, though. 

I've not had a problem with wrist hair as far as sleep is concerned, as far as I know, though my sleep scores are a little wonky as have been some of my sleep SPO2 measurements as previously posted in this forum. I attribute the sensor wonkyness to sensitivity settings of the sensors, and hope for some fine tuning in the final release.