Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Sleep tracking gets worse with every update

(Topic created: 08-12-2023 10:46 AM)
jcnote
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

With the most recent update, my watch has completely stopped tracking sleep. I have rebooted several times and cleared cache from recovery but it does not track any sleep.

In previous updates it didn't track any deep sleep. In another update it said that literally all my sleep was deep sleep. In another update, it couldn't tell that I was up and out of bed and actively moving around for several hours in the middle of the night and listed it as continuous sleep. I have made multiple bug reports with no responses and no bug fixes. Now, sleep tracking has ceased to function at all.

Will the beta moderators please talk to the devs about how bad and pervasive this problem is. One UI 5 was touted by Samsung  to bring huge sleep tracking improvements and all it has done is broken sleep tracking. People with Watch 6s are complaining about it all over the internet too. It used to work well before the beta. Can't they at least revert to how it used to work and then try to add their new changes one by one until they can get it right? They've destroyed a major functionality of the watch as it is.

6 Replies
jcnote
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Rebooted and cleared cache again.  Another night of zero sleep tracking.  

usergCg8d0jveM
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Sep/2023 update has messed up the sleep tracking. I slept at 10:30 PM, but it is showing 2:30 AM. Basically watch for sleep tracking is useless now.

Members_ro8c9JP
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

Will there be a patch to fix the latest update that destroyed the sleep tracking functionality? I freaked out the first night I had 0 deep sleep but after 2 nights in a row I knew it couldn't have been me. 

Kyna87
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Moderators

Can we get an update? Since September update sleep tracking has been woeful. 8 hours in bed, watch does not realise, and to think I've slept for 60 mins at 3am!  Waste of money

Jennafhur
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

Same here. My sleep is not being tracked at all since the update. Very frustrating and disappointing. 

0 Likes
uservjoNLDisp9
Constellation
Options
Discussions

till now sleep tracking in Galaxy watch 4 is very inconsistent after the one ui 5.0 update. I did reset, cleared cache but no improvement.

0 Likes