Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Slow . Gig apps no offers

(Topic created: 10-26-2023 07:34 PM)
overtimes2
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm not getting any offers on gig apps . I believe it has to do with slow Internet so I'm losing money now. 
7 Replies
TerraRyven
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Which gig apps? I do doordash 5 days a week and I've been getting offers. Have you cleared the phones cache since update? And made sure all your apps are up to date?
overtimes2
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I did that I'm pretty sure there are other reasons the gigs dramatically dropped here in Texas. Appreciate the advice.
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Lmao @ using the beta firmware on a phone that's your money making phone and then turning around and trying to say it's all Samsungs fault that your losing money, hahaha!!! 😆 😂
0 Likes
overtimes2
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Wasn't blaming anyone I know the risk i would like to know the problems from my beta people if i was Samsung That's why I Said something. Thank u for your input it's appreciated.
0 Likes
userbOCk161Mof
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have not been having any issues. I primarily do Lyft and Uber transporting people. I have tried Doordash as well. All of these apps work perfectly. On Uber and Lyft I'm easily making at least $1,000/week using the OneUI 6 beta on my T-Mobile branded Galaxy S23 phone.
0 Likes
overtimes2
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I've got the ultra I run gh ue dd roadie Favor shipt. Pretty much constantly. The speed of the phone seems slower . Just all around. But that is a lot to ask to keep running and be my personal phone as well. So I get it.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samsung Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes