Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Slow down/lag

(Topic created: 10-13-2020 08:43 PM)
Dan
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Did anyone notice if you have few apps open in your phone and your going quickly back and forth the phone starts to lag very very badly all of the functionality is laging even if ur just typing it lags anout 2 to 5 seconds its not a new issue its been the isuuse for since i got my phone back when it launched plz fix this issue its really really annoying i complained before on samsung help line even got the phone replaced no help at all.
0 Likes
7 Replies
Options
Discussions
yes I noticed the lag a lot. You would think the s20 ultra is a powerful phone with lots ram and shouldn't lag. Since it's beta, I am sure it will get fixed.
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have not noticed lag. Neither before the beta nor after installing it. So far, I've only noticed that the beta does not have great battery life as compared to Android 10. But hey, it's a beta.
0 Likes
Dan
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
lag been there since the day one i even called samsung but no help cuz they couldn't figure out why its lagging i think its ram management thats causing the lag one you close all the the apps from recent its stops lagging
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program. Thank you.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Dan
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
i will next time ill screen record it
0 Likes
Dan
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
i ment i did
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I have to admit that I have NOT had this issue with lag--phone has been tiptop even after beta install...I agree, the battery hasn't been great so far, but I think it has to do with the Music widgets that can't be removed (especially TuneIn--it ate all my battery while I slept last night)
0 Likes