If your phone is feeling sluggish after a update I may suggest clearing the cache partition on your phone. To do that, you would have to enter the advanced menu during boot. Turn off your phone completely, and when powering on hold down the volume up key and the side key / power key. Let go when you see the bootloader. Then use the volume keys to select the "Wipe cache partition" and use the side / power key to confirm. Then when you confirm and complete, use the volume keys to navigate to "Reboot system now" and use the power key to confirm. Let your phone restart and see if that fixes the sluggish issue.
Hopefully this helps!
Hello @Gizzyman ,
As suggested by @SteadyStatus21 Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
One UI Beta Team