Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Smart Lock

(Topic created: 11-24-2020 01:54 PM)
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
I never really used smart lock before but it seems to not work. I'm using the wallet led cover and I don't think that plays a factor with smart lock. Any advice on this features function? (It always asks me to unlock and won't stay unlocked)
6 Replies
Tylertsd
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't for me
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Discussions
Depends on how much yourtrust your location. By that I mean you can set it to unlock at a specific address by GPS coordinates of you want. Me, I have a Galaxy Active2 watch so when it knows I'm wearing the watch (as a trusted device) it stays unlocked. I like it, but then again I don't worry about someone stealing my phone at my house or while I'm with it.
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
Appreciate your feedback. The watch isn't a bad idea. I have one too and maybe I can add that one. Is it working for you during the beta?
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's working haven't noticed any issues as of yet.
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Discussions
I also set my vehicle as a trusted device so that it's always unlocked there. This is the most useful to me.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try force stopping the app, clearing its cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes