Did you mean: 

Original topic:

So far just not seeing it

(Topic created: 10-26-2022 08:35 PM)
TimmA64
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Android 13 is so much like 12 that I'm really not seeing any difference at least for the better. I know we're only in the second version but there are so many glitches. Such as the camera issues, no fast charging, periodic restarts, etc etc. I can't see anything that's on the plus side so far. Other than a few icon changes and visual settings I see no changes whatsoever. Are there more tweaks to the AI coming? What will the final version of 13 offer that we don't already get in 12?
 So far I don't think 13 is your lucky number. There's just no wow factor.
0 Likes
3 Replies
shawn143
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Make suggestions
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Go to you tube and search one ui 5 beta and watch some video of a few good video creators, lot of things I didn't know we're different and changes that were made. It's not like Samsung gives you an indepth lengthy explanation, even some of the video are even short as some find new options that wasn't even know til stumbled apon.
Pbaynj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I think that you say it best when you put out the fact that there's no wow factor. It's one thing to go look it up on YouTube and have to search for what's amazing about it, as opposed to having a great user experience that just hits you in the face with a wow factor. However, let's be honest that's kind of what Apple does best
0 Likes