Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

So far so good

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 11:46 AM)
KingBebeYoda
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
The beta version so far hasn't had any pop up errors. The only thing that seems to keep popping up every day, several times throughout the day is an informative pop up about software updates downloading automatically, which is fine because I can click "ok," and it vanishes. I can't wait for the final release! 
10 Replies
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Baby Yoda is the best thing that ever happened šŸ˜‚
0 Likes
bpowers84
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I wish I could say the same. My phone has become almost unusable. It crashes and restarts at least 30-40 times a day. I can't seem to isolate the app causing the problem. But something isn't playing nice with One UI.
0 Likes
Claykin
Comet
Options
Discussions
Wow. I haven't had a single restart. Yes, I've had issues, but no showstoppers. On occasion I do have to manually restart when the phone is unable to make calls and data stops working even though I have a perfectly good 5G cell signal. That happens once every few days. And I've had issues with fast charging disabling itself requiring me to re-enable. The other issues are all more minor for me.

Have you tried a factory reset?
bpowers84
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately doing that now.
Claykin
Comet
Options
Discussions
Please let us know if that improves things for you.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yea, I see that pop-up numerous times throughout the day.

However, you're lucky nothing else extreme is occurring :).

My phone (Ultra) freezes, then reboots 10-20 times a day, even when it's sitting on the table doing zero work šŸ™‚
JDMotes
Halo
Options
Discussions
My S21 freezes/reboots about once a day; I can live with that...
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
only one restart immediately upon removing the phone from the wireless charger
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Discussions
The only thing that I have not been able to access directly is the SF and I have not been able to use the new emojis.
0 Likes