Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Sorry this beta absolutely

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 10:24 PM)
Vaporjoe
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I have used a ton of betas in the past. We are on beta 2 if I'm not mistaken. The phone restarts on it's own mid app usage. The battery life is terrible. The signal is terrible.  Usually a beta has real fictionally, this beta should have been uninstallable, effortlessly. 

Once you leave the beta program it should download 3.2 again, but no why make it easy? 

Fix your beta already.

10 Replies
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You can withdraw anytime. Just backup your data.
beri
Comet
Options
Discussions
Lol... It amuses me how some of you get so riled up about betas. It's not like you don't know what to expect... If it's not to your liking and you don't think you can be productive and offer input to the beta team on what needs their attention then leave. Point blank...

Also, we're on beta 3.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Kinda funny really.

The OP has ONE post, and this is it.
The OP has ZERO replies.

And yet they've participated in a "ton" of betas.
One post only, is NOT participation (granted, maybe not participating in forum, but submitting feedback)

BTW, we're NOT on beta2, were on beta3 with a Hotfix applied.

The issues you've described means, yes, you're still on beta1 or beta2 (yet you don't even know what you're running).

Folks running beta3 (as they should be) are no longer experiencing the issues you've pointed out.

Again, based on all the info you've provided, you're actually *not* participating.

It would be in your best interest to Downgrade to A11.3
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Couldn't have said it better šŸ‘
0 Likes
Options
Discussions

Did you actively do anything to try to alleviate the issues you are having? You may have got the worst of the software "lottery". There are obvious steps to take to fix issues even on beta software. Factory reset, Clearing system cache, clearing app cache. I and many others on this beta don't have too many issues, and if we do, we report it to beta feedback, and we can post on here to ask others for possible fixes or if someone is having similar issues. But that doesn't mean you can go and post  like this, throwing a tantrum. If you want to revert from beta, you have to withdraw from the beta(look up "withdraw" in the search function of this app and you'll find plenty of instructions) and you must have smart switch on your PC. If you were in so many betas, you'd understand the technical issues that arise from early software. Clearly you don't understand.

Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
There are multiple posts to help you out of you want to search the forum. Most of us are on ui4 b3. If you think you're going to have completly stable software you need to Google what beta software is. Good luck going back to ui3.1
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Discussions
Beta 3 is already out and fixed a lot of issues. See if you can download it
Tylertsd
Comet
Options
Discussions
Best ever!! Beta 3 is almost perfect here.
Floydfans
Halo
Options
Discussions
Sorry to hear that my battery life it's very impressive 6 hours screen on time and I had 40% battery left !! I did have some problems in 2 beta but not in 3 beta I have the S21 Ultra unlock ..
0 Likes