Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Sound/music

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 10:06 AM)
Lawrence1124
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
In this beta, for me Dolby Atmos on some songs in Apple Music sounds like the singers are in a tunnel, while it doesn't quite sound like that on Android 11. Anyone else?
6 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It's sounded like that for me on all devices.. even on iPhone. It's just an issue with their decoder, not the beta
useribQgLPDQRM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I noticed that but with just one song... Bohemian Rhapsody sounds horrible when Freddy is singing. I figured it was Apple's fault mostly. I hear it with my Sony headphones but not as much on my car speakers. So I'm not sure what's going on. I'll hear play it again in a bit and see if it was an Android thing or not. Also, apple just released an update for the app yesterday so maybe it's fixed
Rjmjr69
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
If you adjust the volume up and down it goes away somewhat. Happened until I turned on Atmos then it went away.
0 Likes
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
I absolutely noticed this once I did the update. I thought it was just me but clearly it's an actual issue. Thanks for confirming
0 Likes
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
I changed the Dolby atmos to music or voice and it seems to have stopped the weird tunnel sounds. Having it on auto seems to be why it does that. Also just turning Dolby atmos off also fixes it.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Lawrence1124 ,

Is Apple Music only app you are experience this with ? Does it happens with local media played through Samsung music app ?

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes