Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Spotify Playback and Control issues

(Topic created: 11-11-2020 09:08 AM)
Ariston
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Spotify has become extremely glitchy with background playback. Regardless if it is a podcast or music that I'm streaming or already have downloaded, after about a 1.5 minutes, it stops playing and I have to go back into Spotify for it to continue playing. 
 Half of the time, if the playback controls even show up in the notification screen, it will show that the song or podcast is still playing, even though no sound is coming out. 
 The other day, i kept receiving a notification within Spotify that i have to change permissions to allow for background playback, even though I don't adjust any settings, and upon going to the settings to allow for background playback, absolutely cannot find a setting for that anywhere. I've stopped receiving the notification but am still having loads of trouble with it playing in the background.
 I'm listening on my Galaxy Buds Live but I don't think it is a Bluetooth connectivity issue.
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

As the problem involves a 3rd party app, it would be best to contact the app developer for support. However, if you do experience issues with a Samsung app, please send us an error report with a video recording and we would be able to debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

Ariston
Constellation
Options
Discussions
thank you!
0 Likes