Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stable 3.0 on Unlocked

(Topic created on: 12/21/20 8:53 AM)
SBoogie
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Patiently waiting for Stable 3.0 on unlocked devices, hopefully we're getting it soon
8 Replies
Tré88
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
A Samsung Beta Moderator stated it will be released this week for the Unlocked Note 20 Devices
BuckNut
Halo
Options
Discussions
what week?
SBoogie
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Updates for Unlocked devices started this morning, many users are getting it
0 Likes
Blue_Orko
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Samsung is so slow releasing to their unlocked devices. I have only been with Samsung for two phones now, Note 10+ and Note 20 Ultra, but this will be my last Samsung phone
SeekingAnswers
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
In the past Samsung was slow in releasing the monthly security patches to the unlocked phones often a couple of months after carriers released the patch to their version of the phone. But for at least the last couple of Samsung phones my unlocked version gets them around the beginning of the month. If you want your security or OS updates right when they are made available you have two choices. Either buy an iPhone or get a Pixel. Actually a third root your Android phone.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your post. We are working to get the stable version released for unlocked devices this week. Please keep an eye out for the update!

Regards

One UI Beta Team

Kamala1701
Constellation
Options
Discussions
The update is being pushed out as of today for unlocked devices. I've seen people from the US and UK posting about it on Reddit. Nothing yet for the finalized update for those of us running Beta though.
SBoogie
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yeah I've been seeing Unlocked users on reddit post on receiving the update as of today. And yes us Beta/Unlocked users are still waiting