Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Still on beta 4!?!

(Topic created: 11-26-2021 01:13 PM)
userWRealhPjVQ
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Why the **bleep** am I still on Beta 4 on the unlocked Galaxy S21. Where is stable OTA!?! I am now 2 updates behind. This is unexcusable Samsung. 
18 Replies
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Discussions
I haven't a clue, it's almost December and we are nearly 10 days behind the other beta users with S21s that have had the final release.
Options
Discussions
Same this is enexusable
Venom3184
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Yeah I'm getting a little frustrated as well!
MightyKC
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Glad I'm not the only one
SamsungFail
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Can't take this either, love my S21 Ultra, but going back to Pixel and will have beta 13 in a few months
Discussions
same here man
S22Ultra
Explorer
Options
Discussions
By the time One UI 4 stable arrives on Unlocked Phones, Google would release Android 13
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
We are the 3rd team of beta testers the most important one of course kinda like a clean up crew we still need to report bugs... the main reason it's taking so long is due to samsungs appreciation for helping them find bugs even after official release we are still needed but because of the delay twords us getting the update we also don't have to deal with how bad the software actually is anyways in its current stage of official release. My guess is 3 beta teams constantly testing software each has a stage for official since official already had 2 updates now the first 2 teams got the offical update it's the 3rd stage of official update meaning since its not ready for the 3rd update yet is why we haven't received any news on what's going on be patient we are all waiting and samsung still need us to buff out any issues or bugs still in the software plz keep reporting issues you find
0 Likes
FrostTaco
Star
Options
Discussions
Periods help a lot, but I'm 99% sure you're overthinking this.