Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Stretch Effect Scrolling

(Topic created: 11-02-2021 01:21 PM)
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I just wanted to share and discuss that I'm very upset hearing that in Beta 4 the stretching/scrolling effect is gone. I hope this is just a bug and it comes back in Beta 5 or whenever the next update is. 

I'm pleading that Samsung bring it back & keep it. Probably one of my favorite changes in the animations brought to One Ui 4. Hope this message makes it to some software developer that is in charge of development. 

Other than that the software for me has been running pretty well for the most part other than a minor bug that every so often my Galaxy buds or Airpods Pro get disconnected randomly. I've tried re pairing them to my S21+ but it never fixes the issue. Hope this gets brought up to the appropriate developers.. thanks!šŸ™šŸ¼
Vinnyc10
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Leakers are saying there's a big reason and it might have to do with like legality
Doctor3825
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
If it was a legal issue wouldn't google also be legally liable already though? It's a google addition. Not a samsung.
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yah hopefully thats the case, but fortunately the Beta Moderator just mentioned that they'll report our feedback to the software developers and management. So fingers crossed the they'll listen and keep it or improve it! šŸ™šŸ¼
0 Likes
Tylertsd
Comet
Options
Discussions
I definitely like the stretch more than the old glow 100%, but it doesn't look great...
0 Likes
Raz13
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Hi Samsung developers, the stretch effect makes the interfaction with the UI more intimate somehow. Kinda makes it more alive. Please keep it.

I think you have an ACE card with this. A distinguishing feature. Just like the good luck multiscreen.
Thanks
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Bokie ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

shoman94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Keep the stretch!
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thank you for your reply, Beta Moderator! It really means a lot being noticed by you guys. No worries, I'll keep doing my part and reporting any feedback or bugs I come across. I want One Ui 4 to be the best experience we can have. I'm glad to see you guys communicating with the community. Thank you, best of luck! šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
aksakalmustafa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It's a great news that it has been communicated with development team. Strech effect was the one of the most noticeable visual change for me. I would like to have that. Thanks!
Jay3578
Comet
Options
Discussions
Does it tho? I think I read before that Apple's patent had expired...