Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stuck/Frozen on current screen.

(Topic created: 09-09-2023 04:18 PM)
Bragg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Numerous times a day my phone will become stuck/frozen on a current screen preventing me from closing it or using the back button to go to the previous screen. I have to hit the power button and turn the phone back on to be able to continue using the phone. 
22 Replies
Tokas
Halo
Options
Discussions
Wipe cache partpartition. Turn phone off, hold volume up and power button simultaneously, use down button to scroll down to WIPE CACHE PARTITION, press power button, and that may help with that issue. Hope it helps you with the issue.
Bragg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I just did it. I'll give it some time to see if it worked. I'll come back and give an update. I appreciate the suggestion.
Btxprss
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm having the same issue since the 2nd update
0 Likes
ppal1981
Halo
Options
Discussions

Same issue here, since September update. Are you also on September too? I've wiped cache and even repair app function in recovery menu. Still doing it. Was fine before latest update. 

0 Likes
Bragg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes I am on the September one. Hopefully they fix this issue on the next update, because this is quite annoying.
0 Likes
Bragg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Well it didn't take long to report the wipping my cache did not solve the issue.
Tokas
Halo
Options
Discussions
That sucks. Hopefully the next update fixes this issue for you
0 Likes
Synysterburns
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Don't have a solution, but running in to the same issue on my end.
0 Likes
Esco757
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Try switching to standard 60hz.. haven't seen a freeze since but will report if it does pop up
0 Likes