Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stuck/Frozen on current screen.

(Topic created: 09-10-2023 02:06 AM)
Bragg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Numerous times a day my phone will become stuck/frozen on a current screen preventing me from closing it or using the back button to go to the previous screen. I have to hit the power button and turn the phone back on to be able to continue using the phone. 
Bragg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've been on the standard 60hz the whole time.
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I've seen it happen once so far. I'll submit a report if I get it again but it's been a pretty rare bug for me.
0 Likes
user0GzNg6Ezu9
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same problem here, I reported the bug
0 Likes
AskaLangly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Here are my findings:

When you have a frozen screen after pressing back, try going into recents, then home, then recents again.

The issue will happen from time to time, especially after watching video, wanting to go back to a video list.

I did wipe /cache, as well as wiped OneUI Home data to recreate my home screens... nothing.

This might be about Android 13's Predictive Back, however I am unsure, as that is a gesture when using the center/side swipe navigation; I use three button.

This also could be a regression from a bugfix in regards to the OneUI Home crashes from beta 1.
CJ78
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I was also seeing that happen with swipe from bottom as my navigation. Switching to swipe from bottom and sides has completely eliminated the behavior for me so kind of enjoying this setup better but also hope it's corrected in a future build.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
ppal1981
Halo
Options
Discussions

Well, here's an update. I factory reset and restored. Too soon to tell if it fixed it, but haven't had any SystemUi popups yet. A few freeze ups but again can't tell if it's fixed yet or not. 

0 Likes
ppal1981
Halo
Options
Discussions

Well so much for wiping as I just got the infamous lockup and SystemUI crash. Reported via members app with diagnostic log. 

Screenshot_20230911_184223_Facer.jpg

 

0 Likes
True2life
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I had the same issue. Hopefully, the next update will fix it. The phone freezes when trying to switch from one app to the next. The only way it can sometimes be resolved is to close everything out which defeats the purpose of multitasking.
0 Likes
ppal1981
Halo
Options
Discussions

Yes it does defeat the purpose of it, and is VERY frustrating. Next month SHOULD be the release of One UI 6 / Android 14 and IMO I think they rushed this update out too busy concentrating on the beta. 

0 Likes