Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stuck in WIFI calling mode

(Topic created: 10-08-2022 04:25 PM)
GilTheEager
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
After the beta 4 upgrade, my phone is now stuck in T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling. I have toggled the Wi-Fi calling off. However, even though it is off in the settings, I still see T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling displayed on my screen. Does anybody else have the same or a similar issue?
7 Replies
Snowman122
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Yeah. It's the same for me, but I'm not using wifi to call. It may be a visual bug?
0 Likes
GilTheEager
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Hopefully so.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
If the issue continues, please take a moment to send Feedback to the Samsung Beta Development team this is extremely important to report any bugs with the Beta firmware so that the Final Release will be Stable
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Open the settings for your connections and then go to your sim card settings and then turn off the sim card for a few seconds, and if that doesn't work try Installing the Google carrier services application from the Google play store and then reboot your phone after you install the application, this should fix the problem but if it doesn't help there are other options to try such as rebooting your phone into the recovery mode screen and then click on the Clean the cache of the phone and in the same recovery mode menu scroll down to the bottom of the list and select the repair all apps option which will cause you phone to reboot, the last option is to open up the settings for general management and select the reset network settings option But please! Note that this will completely reset your wiki connections and other networks features, My S22 ultra is unlocked on Verizon Wireless and I am not receiving any error messages regarding WiFi calling mode
GilTheEager
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thank you so much! Reinstalling Google Carrier services and restating the phone did the trick!!
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Try making a phone call and see if the symbol is by it. I had wifi calling on and it never said it in the corner of my phone and only a couple times when I was on ios
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes