Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Super fast charging changing.

(Topic created: 08-06-2022 07:55 AM)
Dhawk1202
Nebula
Options
Discussions
When first plugging in the phone it says Super fast charging, then it says it charging. The time to full seems to stay the same so I think it's still charging fast but I haven't confirmed yet. Anyone else ?
9 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I seen this last night, when I fast wireless charge, itll say fast then change, same with my 25watt charger, says super fast then changes
ShortRound51
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I can confirm the same result. However, if you click on it, does it still show that a fast charger is connected? Screenshot_20220806_095302_Device care_1000000007_1659797582.jpg
Whtman88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I also noticed this but if you look in battery settings it still shows 👍
RyanSr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
What watt charger are you using? I use the 45 watt so mine is super fast charging 2.0 and is charging at the same speed as before. But this charger is a beast. It's Samsung not some knockoff and was like 60 at the tmo store.the cable is thicker than others and rather long.
0 Likes
Dhawk1202
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Not really worried about the speed at this point, just curious about the words used to show speed. Looks like we are getting the full 25w speed it just says that it's "charging"
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I just use the 25w super fast charger, even tho its not showing super fast charging, it still charges the same as if I was on Android 12, the wireless fast charger also charges the same as if I was on Android 12 so no difference in charging, which is a good thing
Smilely4u
Halo
Options
Discussions
I am plugged into my Samsung 45w cable and dongle and I am getting thisScreenshot_20220806_111855_Telegram_1000000003_1659802735.jpg
0 Likes
TheNewsHQ
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Same issue here, I remember Google had the same issue with their first 2 betas
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes