Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Swipe gestures being wonky

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 07:22 PM)
Fatenyl
Halo
Options
Discussions
When I swipe from the bottom left it sometimes opens the recent apps menu .the home gesture being swiped makes more sense than the recents 

6 Replies
Stayven
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
For me it does this when I open my recentsScreenshot_20230811_213317_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
useriiZQ01F5US
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here
0 Likes
dbdynsty25
Constellation
Options
Discussions
The swipe from the bottom stinks. If you do it in Instagram it swipes left or right first then closes. If you do it in Android messages it scrolls your list so whenever you open messages back up it is like halfway down the list and you have to scroll to the most recent. Awful.
0 Likes
dbdynsty25
Constellation
Options
Discussions
And to reply to myself, the issue doesn't happen when you use the three location swipe. With the three areas left (app switch) middle (home) and right (back). Works fine going home from there. Just not the regular swiping. Stupid.
0 Likes
jquest71
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
FWIW I remember similar behavior, particularly with Instagram, when I was running the One UI 5 beta on my S22 last year. Problem was resolved when the stable release came out.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members > One UI Beta Program > Beta Feedback > Error Report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes