Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

T-Mobile ESIM

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 12:43 PM)
Saappleg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
If you are on TMobile do not switch to Esim I will not work and is not supported. 
13 Replies
Budtaster
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have T-Mobile but I believe for the e Sim to work you have to have an esim account somewhere I was excited over the idea of having multiple SIM cards in my phone again
Saappleg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
T-mobile tried to convert my current Sim to ESim and its just not supported yet unfortunately. The sim sets up and just refuses to connect to network.
0 Likes
skittles1500
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Try resetting the network settings I had the issues with switching to Google fi and couldn't use Sim or esim but as soon as I reset and got the Sim reactivated it started to work
0 Likes
astralentity
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
No workie for me. Tried with Ubigi.
0 Likes
skittles1500
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
For your esim or the normal Sim
0 Likes
astralentity
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Esim
0 Likes
chaks
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You can not simply switch to eSIM. You have to the TMobile store and only then they will convert your physical SIM to an eSIM. Aftet that it should work as it is no different to any other eSIM.
0 Likes
Saappleg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I worked with support the device is not supported via ESIM it will not connect to network once set up. T-mobile only supports Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra for ESIM.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Saappleg ,

Did you have an ESIM configured on the device before upgrading to One Ui 4 ? If you are having an issue activating eSIM its probably best to reach out to carrier for support.

Regards,
One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes