Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

The Heck?

(Topic created: 11-18-2021 12:45 PM)
cpknupp
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Now I was one of the patient and non complainy people here but honestly...

What was samsung thinking releasing a new One Ui build to the public with two decent bugs even after numerous people complained here about it. Not only that they decided to remove a pretty cool scrolling effect? 

I've been on beta before but this was in my opinion a strange period for this version (One UI 4). 

Then unlocked has to wait till next week. Not like that bothers me cause it still has bugs but for unlocked to wait. Hmm...

What do y'all think?
9 Replies
Batman96
Star
Options
Discussions
Yeah kinda wish they released it simultaneously.... just kinda not fair that some ppl have it and some don't and tbh I think the beta testers should have gotten it first in my opinion
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
I agree whole heartedly!!!
Archer818
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I agree. Beta testers should have received it first. It seems Samsung released beta 3 to the public since most of the complaints seem to be those from beta 2-3.
Garou
Halo
Options
Discussions
Dude I though we were going to get the final update first.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Yeah, from my times testing iOS, beta testers would get the "golden master" release build before it goes live to make sure everything's ready to go. Very strange Samsung decided not to do that.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yep... not surprised
0 Likes
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Discussions
LMFAO.... S20 users are now testing beta and we are still stuck here.... šŸ‘

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiXWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnNhbW1vYmlsZS5jb20vbmV3cy9nYWxheHktczIwLWdhbGF...

And the nerve to call the S21 release "Stable".... SMFH....
entropium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I believe Samsung is trying to save Pixel phone, by making Galaxy phones terrible.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @cpknupp ,

We have included fix for both issues that we believed would solve the issue, Unfortunately that did not happen and some of our consumers are still experiencing issues.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes