Did you mean: 

Original topic:

They've gone to heaven.

(Topic created: 11-10-2023 08:00 PM)
BayouBoy3
Comet
Options
Discussions
It feels like the ones whom has received the Stable has died and gone to heaven. With noway to come BK and tell us how it is up there. 
8 Replies
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Discussions
To me, this seems like the the stable users have made it to 2023 while we're indefinitely stuck in 2016
BayouBoy3
Comet
Options
Discussions
😅
BHW658
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have downloaded it, but have yet to install it, so I can hang out just a lil bit longer with y'all. 😆
Good luck and best wishes. ✌🏼

BayouBoy3
Comet
Options
Discussions
So your basically on life support just waiting to pull the plug.
BHW658
Halo
Options
Discussions
😄 . My drivers good. This is backup.
Comments are getting entertaining, like yours.
Thanks for the chuckle. ✌🏼

Options
Discussions
Left Behind! 1699711028690.gif
MikeDelia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Lol none of the stable updates are beta users.

I've seen we beta testers are the last to get stable. Due to this my years of beta testing for Samsung have come to a close. Use to beta test on every new device every year but this last year of testing watch 5 pro and the s23 ultra have resulted in questionable endings for me. Good luck to everyone in the future of beta testing Samsung devices I am going to finally stop beta testing for good.
There was no reason to keep us at October security updates and push others that didn't test or give feedback on the November 1st security updates and leave us hanging waiting on beta software that isn't Google approved for use with several of their systems.
0 Likes
slickrick77
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Ive heard beta testers get the stable release last, didnt want to believe it, but its looking more and more true...first, when it was announced, it went abroad to international countries. Then when it finally hits the US, it landed on t mobile carrier. I always thought if stable hits, it would hit the beta testers first (for having done the beta test in the first place), and it would hit unlocked non carrier specific devices first. Seems i was wrong on both accounts. So, imo, what is the benefit to the beta testers for even doing the beta test? For having a glimpse of the new os, with bugs, unstable, and not everything working? All for naught? Youd think we would be first in line to go stable for at least being a part of the beta test. I guess Samsung doesnt see it that way. They see it like, thanks for doing the beta test, now get back to the end of the line peasants while we update everyone else first. Lbvs