cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

This is the worst beta I have ever tested.

(Topic created: 09-18-2021 07:01 PM)
STIguy
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Wireless screen sharing doesn't work, individual app sound is gone. So many bugs. I report them and they say need screens hots or details. How you want me to screenshot smart view not working. Are they not testing their own software. Get a **bleep** phone and test it out. **bleep**
0 Likes
15 Replies
Jay3578
Comet
Options
Discussions
Developers can encounter most bugs and squash them but understand that not every one experiences the same bugs, and that includes developers. If they ask for evidence is so that they can replicate or investigate further to find a solution and adress it on the next release. This is how betas work mate, if you can't understand that, and aren't ready to deal with that, then i kindly suggest you unregister from the beta, and go back to a stable OS.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
like*
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Ditto
0 Likes
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†
0 Likes
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Discussions
Exactly! Way too many complaints on here and seems like many don't understand what a Beta is
0 Likes
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
I WISH the whiners on here would literally all read this post. So tired of seeing the constant complaining and childish nonsense. It's an INCOMPLETE update in its EARLIEST stage and they need OUR help spicing it up. In return, we get to see all the cool stuff they add before anyone else. If you are not ready to deal with bugs then withdraw and save us your crying about software that is literally named "beta" implying that it's NOT stable and smooth as of yet.

Kids man.
0 Likes
3pcssuits
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have no issues with the individual app sounds as for wireless screen share I don't know don't use the feature. In no way am I dismissing your claims just my experience. Hopefully in beta 2 this gets ironed out, the lovely price we pay for being beta testers šŸ¤”šŸ˜
0 Likes
sebas5287
Comet
Options
Discussions
Honestly instead of making a fuzz about a beta that is clearly a BETA report it so it can be fixed
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
This šŸ‘†šŸ½ šŸ‘†šŸ½ šŸ‘†šŸ½ 100%

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes