Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

This second beta broke everything

(Topic created: 09-30-2022 09:54 AM)
Options
Discussions
Almost everything new that came with one UI 5 Beta 1 has vanished after updating to Beta 2. 
The icons went back to OneUI 4 icons. 
The animations went back as well along with vibrations, now it vibrates when you close an app, before it would vibrate only when closing all apps. 
And still it's show 6 toggles in notification controls instead of the new 5 in oneui5

Please fix this. I was hoping to see many more improvements in beta 2 than the first but now it's worse than the first
3 Replies
Doctor3825
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
The icons look different yet. They aren't very different. But they are different. They just got rid of the white backgrounds on the icons, good riddance to that icon style. Lol

Animations seem the same as before. But maybe that's cause they never seemed that different to me from 4.1 to begin with.

That vibrate bug should be reported that sounds annoying. Though I haven't experienced it.

I didn't even know we were only supposed to have 5 instead of 6, I think I still had 6 on beta 1 to.
varun2219
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Agreed. It even broke the gear plug in app so my phone no longer connects with my watch.
PupRazer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
So many things suddenly went from much smoother and fluid to now just being jank and broken. Constant plug-ins crashing my watch is useless, animations feeling clunky and many feeling like they reverted back to older versions but lagging. This was a mistep so far
0 Likes