Did you mean: 

Original topic:

This software modem is terrible

(Topic created on: 11/11/20 12:16 PM)
TheRoops
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Having wifi and data issues that didn't occur on the prior betas. I even factory reset to make sure. 
10 Replies
JayDos
Halo
Options
Discussions
Same here. I can't set up Google Home Mini or Google Assistant on my Samsung TV. This issues started to occur once I moved and had to switch internet providers. It seems like something about this beta has broken some sort of compatibility with Google services? I really don't know what to point out here as a possible culprit.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Network connectivity issues will most likely be resolved more effectively by contacting your carrier directly. If issues, persist, however, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
dortyboy
Halo
Options
Discussions
always with the dame stupid response. clearly the issue arised from the new beta. are you even attempting to address the issue :thinking_face:?? or even resolve it
zdost
Comet
Options
Discussions
They have told me that this is just their way of addressing that they have viewed the issue, it isn't an individualised response every time
0 Likes
TheRoops
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
If that was the case wouldn't my Galaxy Tab S6 and my wife's Galaxy S8 Active be having the same issues? They are not.
0 Likes
Syrkel2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
this right here is why I'm not buying a samsung phone next time. horrible customer service
0 Likes
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
I just started having issues with wifi and data too. Please fix this issue Samsung
JaSolo
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
has anyone had this resolved yet?
0 Likes
dortyboy
Halo
Options
Discussions
actually I resetted my network last week and my phone has been working fine ever since
0 Likes