Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

This toggle still not fixed

(Topic created: 07-20-2023 05:43 PM)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions

I've reported this issue twice since beta 1, and they all got checked so I assume they read it. However, it has not been fixed in beta 4. Yes I have already reported this. How many times do I need to report until it gets fixed?

Screenshot_20230720_194221_shealth.png

In Settings >> Health >> scroll down to Inactive time, the toggle button is cut off.  Now I'm wondering if it's just me who has this issue. I don't want to factory reset my watch if this is not unique to me. Although the toggle still functions, it's unpleasant to see and not getting fixed for almost 2 months.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Discussions

Idk man it worked for me perfectly fine, you might need to restart your watch cause for my watch (Galaxy watch 4) it's perfectly fine. If that doesn't work, you might need to withdraw from beta or something that can reboot the watch. I'm so sorry that no moderators help you from the beginning but honestly for me from what I see, This beta sucks, and not on the watch end but on the Samsung member's app.

0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions

I restarted and wiped cache partition on my watch 4 classic but nothing helps. The only thing I've not done is to completely reset my watch, which I try to avoid during the beta. 

There is no response from devs what, why, or how this happens. It's like they also have no idea. 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Are you able to turn the toggle button on/off?  Please feel free to send a private message with the details.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes