Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Trash battery reponse

(Topic created: 12-08-2021 08:27 PM)
Options
Discussions
I wrote in discussion about battery being trash. Technician responds back "verbatum"
Problem Countermeasure : These are holding the long wakelock for more than an hour and a half, and using a lot of data.
It looks like a discharge due to actual use.

I use my s21u, n20u, and if13pm the exact same way. No games just web surfing and video. S21u Android12 8hours sot, If13pm ios15.0.2 10hours sot, n20u beta 3 is getting roughly 5hour sot. 

It is not discharge due to actual use. It is a problem in the source code. My 2year old n9 was getting 8Ā½ hours sot under same use. This new age techs dont know nothing about diagnosis of problems. 

If13pm good for 5+ years and s21u another 2years. No more money will be spent on these products. Cant wait til the market slumps and people no longer need to buy fones as much like sales are now. Then people start losing jobs. Then only the best well behaved keep employment. That way the consumer gets the best products. Like the costly n7 flare kit.

0 Likes
4 Replies
sunflowersbloom
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
My battery seemed better on beta 2. Now on beta 3, not so good.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
My battery is fine I get about 2 days. You might to contact samsung directly not through this app. Before you go and assume a voluntary program messed up your phone
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I am running fresh firmware install before beta. I was on tmobile factory first. Couldnt enroll beta. Fresh install unlocked firmware enroll downlowded and installed. Its the beta software. Same thing happened when installed beta on s21u but things smooth out with official release. I enjoy beta but when battery suffers I poweroff til next beta version.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @This-is-me ,

Any wake lock that has long hold time has an impact on the battery.  An app that works well on Android 11 may have more higher battery drain on Android 12 as this not has been optimized. We recommend looking to battery section of settings and check on top battery usage apps.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes