Did you mean: 

Original topic:

UI completely fails

(Topic created: 08-07-2022 07:20 AM)
RANG3R75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
UI Launcher doesn't open at all, crashes everytime. I have to use a 2d party launcher to use my phone for anything. Even before uploading the 2d party app, my phone couldn't send an error report.
0 Likes
12 Replies
Options
Discussions
Report the bug to Samsung in the "bug reports" section. I don't have the issue at all
0 Likes
bluefire
Comet
Options
Discussions
Are you using good lock?
TheGodElement
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Found myself having the OP's same issue. Is good lock the cause of the error?
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I've got Good Lock installed but it doesn't work, no crashes yet
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I haven't had issues. Do you have any good lock models active. I was reading that was probably the cause
0 Likes
TheGodElement
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I do have the same issue with my S22 Ultra on T-Mobile service. I've been using Niagra Launcher as an alternative home interface in which I'm pleasantly surprised with it's simplicity and responsiveness, but One UI Home continually fails for me as well. GoodLock plug-ins are natively disabled currently due to not being compatible with the new Beta so I can rule out interference from that. Disappointing so far in regards to testing new home screen features but the rest looks very crisp and clean from what little I can see
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Discussions
Delete good lock. Start there. May be disabled but you should delete for now. That has fixed the problem for so many. If that doesn't work and clearing cache doesn't work than a factory reset is in order.
0 Likes
TheGodElement
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Deleted Goodlock and has only resulted in entire system failure, unenrolling from beta until issue is resolved. May be with Tmobile but when running Niagara launcher system runs fine. Anything homescreen still fails such as color pallets, wallpapers and widgets. I've ran the last 3 betas and this one is by far the worst but only apart of the fun lol
0 Likes
TheGodElement
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Update: After disabling Meta's services, it allowed me to finally access OneUI home's app information and after clearing all cache and data, OneUI seems to be currently stable again!