Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Ui 4.0

(Topic created: 09-13-2021 11:40 PM)
singod
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Just a reminder guys clear the app data every so often to refresh the samsung members app so the its updates  hope it' drops soon 
0 Likes
15 Replies
singod
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yeah it does the app will refresh every 3 to 6 hours meaning if it drops you miss it also they don't send you a message when it drops and trust me when it does first come first serve goodluck
0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
Keep thinking that and wasting your time but it's not as restricted as you think and it's also not going to make your app update quicker. I've been through this before. You get it when you get it.
0 Likes
singod
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Who said anything about restricted lol... it simply push any new updates on the app....fro. that point on thats all I have to say have a nice day..
0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
You don't miss it if you don't get it right when it shows up. All you people thinking it's that limited are hilarious.
0 Likes
singod
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Okay so they removed a banner now says 15 after I cleard app data 6 am I'm thinking
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Beta Program for One UI 4 has launched on 9/14. Registrations are currently closed. Please monitor Samsung Members app as well as Samsung Community for updates.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes