Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Ui 5 beta 3 S Pen

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 05:05 PM)
Quicken129
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Since the beta 3 update the s pen air(s22 ultra) command not working with is a huge flaw at the moment. It doesn't connect or charge either unless you enter the s pen settings 
6 Replies
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Discussions
I was having this issue at first. I had to force close and clear data for both the Air Commands app and Pentastic, and reset the SPen (see picture) before it started acting normal again.Screenshot_20220922_191321_Air command_1000000699_1663892002.jpg
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I had the same issue when I opened Pentastic. The command opened then the pen wouldn't connect. I shut the app down waited for the the pen to connect shown in thr notification. Then I put the pen back in, started pentastic, took out the pen and all is well.
drapasta
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Delete pentastic and pen up if you have them. They interfere with beta. Also delete Goodluck it won't work. I had the exact same issue until I deleted these apps
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Pentastic yes but shouldn't have any problems with penup it is a coloring app has nothing to do with any type of settings
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I had the problem months ago with Beta 1, but this update the SPen has no issues fir me.

try searching the forums for SPen, and follow the tips provided.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback.  If the issue still persists after following the suggestions provided by other users in this thread, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes