Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unable to join beta program

(Topic created: 08-11-2022 03:22 PM)
Atharva509
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I am unable to join the beta program for some reason I see the post in my members app, and I'm on verizon in the US idk what I can do to join the program

0 Likes
5 Replies
CalCorCol
Star
Options
Discussions
You are posting in the beta program side of Samsung members. I believe you are in the beta program.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Did you check to see if there is an update waiting for you?
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for you interest in the Beta program.  Beta program is currently open to US customers using T-Mobile or Unlocked S22 and its variants.  

If you meet these criteria, you can tap on the 9th banner (One UI Beta Program), you will be taken to another screen with a "Register" Button.  If you are already enrolled and you tap on the "Register" button, you will see an option to "Withdraw".

If you see the "Withdraw" option, it means you are registered in the Beta.  You can go to Settings > Software Update > Download and Install.  It should install the Beta SW (ZVH4).

If you are unable to Download and Install this update after being enrolled, please message us your Samsung Account email and IMEI of your device.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
blambtn
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes, please check again for a software update on your device. You would not be able to post here if you weren't in the beta.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
You might already be running beta software, you just think that you're not, because Samsung didn't change much with OneUI 5. It's basically still the same as Android 11 and 12 unfortunately lol.
0 Likes