Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unable to make replies to posts!

(Topic created: 06-17-2023 10:28 AM)
Options
Discussions

While I can create new posts in this forum I cannot make replies. Says action cannot be completed. I sent in a report but they tell me to use the Beta App to tell them about it. Well is this forum the app? I do not see any app so I am telling you here. See screenshot. Thanks!

Screenshot_20230610_112440_Samsung Members.jpg

3 Replies
DaleNet
Nebula
Options
Discussions

They are talking about going into the Samsung Wearable app and going into settings and selecting CONTACT US.  There you should see ERROR REPORT.  Report the issue there.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please ensure you have the latest Wearbles and Samsung Members apps installed.

If the issue still persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Best Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

Original topic:

Workaround To View and Reply to Posts here!

(Topic created: 7 hours ago)

OPTIONS
Discussions

Thank you to the amazing person who figured this out! Many are having issues replying to posts in the Watch Beta forums. This has been reported aeveral times but so far it hasn't been fixed. While you can reply on a desktop you cannot while using your phone or even view the replies. There is a workaround. Log out of your Samsung account. View the beta forums and hit reply on a post you wish to comment. You can see any replies that have been made. You can type your reply and then when you submit you will be asked to login. After you login your reply gets posted. It is a ridiculous way to submit a reply but it appears to work. Then logout to look at the posts and its replies. Hopefully they will fix the forums once and for all.

0 Likes