Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unbelievable

(Topic created: 11-11-2023 10:57 AM)
userDhoZSMTltO
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I don't understand people, it seems like this update will give $1,000,000.00 to each person, relax guys, it's just an update
13 Replies
MikeDelia
Halo
Options
Discussions
Actually it's 10 bit coin
0 Likes
MikeDelia
Halo
Options
Discussions
Lmfao this forum bans the word B i t c o i n from being posted
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I'll be happy to get back google pay. I switched to Samsung pay while on beta but Google pay also comes in handy. Patiently waiting unlocked s23 on t moble
Moosc
Nebula
Options
Discussions
so why did u join the beta? why did u install on your primary device. its part of being a beta.
0 Likes
MikeDelia
Halo
Options
Discussions
Well non beta testers on T-Mobile are updated to official yet testers are still waiting. It seems Samsung knows the is an issue updating is beta testers to official and they can't update until they find and fix the issue
BHW658
Halo
Options
Discussions
What is a non beta tester, if I may ask?
Options
Discussions
I was well aware of the implications joining beta. They were acceptable joining and still are acceptable.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
At least you have patience. Unlike some of these 5 year olds that shouldn't have a phone in their hands!!
Cezus
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You can just go to APKmirror and download Main Components by Google from October 27. If you install that going to update the Google Play system to the October patch. Then clean the cache in Google wallet. You good to go.
0 Likes