Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Understanding now lost 5% typing on static screen

(Topic created: 11-11-2022 11:26 PM)
Options
Discussions
I now understand why the Twitter, snapchats, ig, and Facebook promotion post be "blooper" suggesting buy Google/dungsung. But the author of the post be authorized google/samsung official yet the signature be "sent from the fruit" if the people making the big salaries in the company dont trust employer why should I with my hard money. I find myself really familiarizing my with my if13pm lately.

My n20u beta and s22u official firmware. Is not to be trusted in the wild. My older sister who works for t-mobile using s22u 512gb. Is jumping ship for the fruit. I couldnt even debate with her. People just want stuff to work. I tried to get my middle sister to come over and her reply. "My fone works and I know it will continue to work!" My younger sister jumped ship for if13pm because of great pricing deal from her n8. My neice and cousin both dropped their notes for the fruit. They havent even considered returning. 

I read alot about the banned company fones how awesome they are and still receiving new system upgrades, not android or ios. And still outperforming the established android with excellent battery.

Flossy carter shows stacks of (cash outta pocket) fones. These fones get 3rd&4th ranking behind -as trump would say- china fones. I lost 5% percent battery just typing this up on a static screen.
0 Likes
3 Replies
DRzExclusive
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yeah thats the difference between the fruit that still giving the 8 mayor updates while my note20u is not going to get android 14. This is one of the mayor reason why people like to buy that fruit
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
They're updates usually are almost unnoticeable though. The recent ones are some of the best in recent years. But ultimately I will always (I think) remain with Samsung. Definitely Android. Miss me with the fruity fone:prohibited::green_apple:
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I'll never buy the fruit because then I have to buy apps all over again. As well as accessories, cases, etc. Just too expensive. I'm dug too deep into the Google ecosystem.
0 Likes