Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unlocked Still No Update

(Topic created: 12-17-2020 12:55 PM)
Kevv2288
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
So looks like us on Unlocked are the only ones left. Sammobile has firmware up for every carrier version now. This is starting to get ridiculous how long they make Unlocked wait. I need the stable version so I can use Gpay or Samsung pay for certain apps again and there are still bugs in the beta we on that I notice occasionally.
11 Replies
Lukel222
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I literally bought the unlocked s20 ultra so I could get the beta and then stable version of one ui 3 and I got robbed hahaha
Chayitoo231
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
wait do we have to remove the beta to get the update if so how do I remove it?
0 Likes
beri
Halo
Options
Discussions
no, you do not need to remove the beta to install the final version
0 Likes
Chayitoo231
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
so how do I install the final version?? I got the s20 plus and sometimes the software update gives me a notification and everytime I click on it to check and it says no update
0 Likes
beri
Halo
Options
Discussions
are you running an unlocked device or a carrier device? the update will be pushed OTA when released, either by Samsung for unlocked devices, or by your carrier if you got your device from a carrier. You'll then do the system update check from your settings menu and update from there.
0 Likes
Chayitoo231
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
@beri I got a unblocked device soo that means im.not gonna be able to have the update unless If I leave the beta?
0 Likes
beri
Halo
Options
Discussions
No, stay in the beta. You're simply waiting for the release from Samsung, like most of us who are still here.
0 Likes
Arvin
Comet
Options
Discussions
China already start pre-order S21 series today and got the stable One UI 3.0 last week. What is US service doing? Does Samsung want to give up US market and try to get China back?
0 Likes
aksakalmustafa
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
How can we get more information from Samsung about the stable release? Looks like, they're not interested in these channels at all. At least, they should give an ETA about the release for beta users.
0 Likes