Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Unsatisfied beta 2 update

(Topic created: 11-26-2021 09:39 AM)
AirCraze
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Barely anything was fixed on BETA 2 ONEUI4 USA update. I made a post a while ago, about all the bugs that needs to be fixed. The developers didnt seem to have fixed anything on that list. 

One of the bug states "adaptive refresh rate", your kidding right? How the **bleep** does s20 ultra get adaptive refresh if it doesnt have LPTO display!? Seems like a whole troll at this point. S20 ultra wasnt supposed to the technology for adaptive refresh rate. Unless a third party app was installed. Which WILL REDUCE battery life due to background activity.

Check the screenshot in comments!

0 Likes
17 Replies
AirCraze
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Here is the screenshot.Screenshot_20211126-123735_Software update_20641_1637948255.jpg
0 Likes
Kevv2288
Halo
Options
Discussions
It's the same change log for Note 20 update which does have adaptive refresh rate. Seems they just used the same one.
0 Likes
Kevv2288
Halo
Options
Discussions
There was an issue with using 120hz on S20 on beta 1 so I think they fixed it but copied the change log from Note 20 and didn't change wording.
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
They fixed it, but it's still happening, only subtly. Like, sometimes the notifications shade will stutter, but it's more like "did I actually witness what I saw?" Then I exit and reenter the notification shade, and It happens again, confirming the suspicion, it's like a fix, but not a fix. Kinda annoying. The scroll lag in third party apps still happens.
0 Likes
Frbky
Comet
Options
Discussions
I noticed that the English in the release notes isn't great. I wonder if it's in part a communication error.
Are you referring back to a post you made about your wishes, or actual bugs?
0 Likes
Frbky
Comet
Options
Discussions
PS no offense intended to users for whom English is not a first language!
0 Likes
AirCraze
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Actual bugs, and animation issues, and even more bugs submitted by other people were not included.
0 Likes
Frbky
Comet
Options
Discussions
I guess I haven't experienced most of those bugs (except minor animation inconsistencies).
0 Likes
MerpleChicken
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Submitted multiple issues. Logs don't send when submitting.. Keep getting the same stupid responses. It's just lovely.
0 Likes