Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Unsatisfied beta 2 update

(Topic created: 11-30-2021 09:10 PM)
AirCraze
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Barely anything was fixed on BETA 2 ONEUI4 USA update. I made a post a while ago, about all the bugs that needs to be fixed. The developers didnt seem to have fixed anything on that list. 

One of the bug states "adaptive refresh rate", your kidding right? How the **bleep** does s20 ultra get adaptive refresh if it doesnt have LPTO display!? Seems like a whole troll at this point. S20 ultra wasnt supposed to the technology for adaptive refresh rate. Unless a third party app was installed. Which WILL REDUCE battery life due to background activity.

Check the screenshot in comments!

0 Likes
17 Replies
ndyd
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Have not seen any issues in beta 2. šŸ˜‰
0 Likes
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I don't know what you've been doing, but I don't think you are looking close enough. How about try your third party apps? Open and start scrolling like a mad man. Sometimes this happens naturally cause you know where post is, you just need to quickly get to it. So try that and then get t us šŸ˜‰
0 Likes
ndyd
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
What third party app you tried. I have like 20 apps and have not seen the issue you have.
0 Likes
Frbky
Comet
Options
Discussions
I haven't had issues either. Lots of third party apps (not Reddit though).

Well, I did have two third party apps that aren't updated to handle new Android 12 permissions changes. But that has nothing to do with Samsung.
0 Likes
Lrock
Comet
Options
Discussions
Dude, delta from the time the beta moderator said they would forward your list to the developer (which I would hope is a typo, I would think a company the size of samsung has more than 1 developer working on a project this size, if not, bless, I don't envy them) and the release of the second beta was only 8 days, and only 4 business days if you take into account weekends and US holidays. Dollars to donuts the beta 2 integrations were finalized on the 19th or 22. You can't expect them to implement all those changes in that time , allowing for an agile workflow, which I'm not sure they implement.

In other words, lay back bro.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @AirCraze ,

Only major bug fixes would be listed in FOTA notice. we cannot fit all fixes made in the notice itself.

There is a good chance that a bug fixed is not shown in the notice

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
It's apps like Reddit and stuff like that.
0 Likes
Mikeso3691
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I know Netflix won't update. That is a for sure.
0 Likes