Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Update on finger print scanner not working fixed*

(Topic created on: 11/4/20 10:35 AM)
SCRAMJONES
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
After an update if you have any problems with the fingerprint reader just delete all stored prints and re-register. I had to repeat the process a few times but it works perfect now :thumbs_up:
0 Likes
7 Replies
Options
Discussions
Really? because after 3rd beta update on S20 Ultra unlocked, fingerprint scanner seems to work faster
SCRAMJONES
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Update* ok so I just deleted and registered my fingerprints for like the 3rd time and now it's working fast again :thumbs_up:
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
that's good to hear. I updated them when the beta came to S20 Ultra for Tmobile US and since then they've never been slow. If it does happen with the update, maybe a re-registration might fix it
0 Likes
Vader4633
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
been the same software version through all betas. The face recognition is newer with the latest beta.
0 Likes
Turbopowr
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I applied the update a few hours ago. So far so good. Fingerprint reader seems to be responding better. It was quite inconsistent for me and some other users on update #2.
KevHar5
Halo
Options
Discussions
I was having issues but after the update today I did a factory reset and registered fingerprints and it's working better than ever.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes