Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Update or download new apps on my z fold 3

(Topic created: 12-08-2021 08:37 AM)
RajeshPatelATL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Hello. 3 beta updates but I still can't update or download new apps on my z fold 3. I have a personal and work profile and the update and download works in my work profile but not in my personal profile. 

I am surprised that the problem is not fixed yet and hope that someone is actually working to get it fixed because if the problem still persists when the final version comes out I will have to look for a new phone. 

Very frustrating. 
17 Replies
Peeps79
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
This has been happening to me as well and I've suspected the possibility of some sort of weirdness with the work profile and personal one as well. I think after the update, something odd is happening with a conflict between the two profiles and possibly some sort of identifier that gets assigned to apps when they're downloaded from their respective app stores, or something like that. Ive reported it to Samsung and sent logs but they said they couldn't see any problems and gave me the generic "clear cache and sign out and back into Google services" answer. I've just settled into a plan of waiting until the stable release is out in the next few days and hoping it fixes the issue. If not. I'm just gonna wipe the device and set it back up as new. I know that will work as I tried it the first time this happened on beta 1 and it fixed the issue.....until I updated to the next beta. From then on I decided I'd just wait, but I feel your pain. I have a list of currently 19 apps I can't update at all. I also can't download new apps either. It's very odd
0 Likes
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have both profiles set up and no problems on either. Installation, update and purchases working for both app stores. Are you on a certain network or running any customized apps? On the 2nd beta, had issues due to live wallpapers, Goodlock etc. Have you gone to the settings and tried to update the Google play system update?
0 Likes
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Under biometrics or system infoScreenshot_20211208-112831_Google Play Store_1782_1638984511.jpg
0 Likes
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I think it's odd that I check my Google Play System Update often and it still won't update beyond the August patch, although I don't have those Google Play Store issues
0 Likes
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm wondering if different regions or carriers has a role in it cause wouldn't think anything else would limit updates or features. I'm on verizon with unlocked us model
0 Likes
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Same here
0 Likes
Peeps79
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Just checked and it shows mine as updated to the latest version. Yeah it really is strange and I don't understand it. The phone was working perfectly on Android 11 oneui 3, but as soon as I updated to the beta....this happened. Also...I have a Flip 3 as well and the same thing happened with it.
0 Likes
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
That's definitely odd.Strange it's on both types. I'd just go back to 11 till the official and hope it's fixed.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes