Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Upsetting

(Topic created: 08-31-2023 05:21 AM)
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I know I'm kind of beating a dead horse, but this update is not what I was hoping for.
I'm glad it runs smoothly and all, but I feel as if we've all given some pretty great recommendations and nothing got implemented. And the things that did change are either walk - backs or something minimal. I just want this UI to be cohesive and not all over the place. I know it's beta 2, but they have had 3 weeks to implement or improve on the features we asked for. 
13 Replies
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
No, but even if you're expecting UI design changes, 3 weeks is way too optimistic. Do you think they're going to prioritize that over bug fixes?

It's also not correct to say that "nothing we suggested is going to get implemented". I suggested a UI change in OneUI 5 beta and they did it. They made Pop-up app view borders much thinner to make it match the rest of the UI. Just because what you suggest doesn't make it in doesn't mean they're not implenting anything.

If they don't implement anything over the entire course of the beta, I'll be annoyed as you are. But considering we're in beta 2, I think you're worked up way too soon.
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
What!? Beta 2 came with a lot of fixes. You do realize what beta means though right? I recommended a toggle to turn off swipe to flip camera view as while zooming in and out, the camera would flip. Look theres the toggle in camera settings to turn that feature off and wala, no more flipping while im recording and zooming. Thats just one example that they've implemented from users, theres plenty more and still more to come. I completely disagree with your statement. 🖖
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I get what beta means, no need to be defensive. I've been in this beta since the day it dropped, Don't get me wrong I'm glad it's optimized, but there are so many great suggestions in this forum.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback.

User suggestions have been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team