Did you mean: 

Original topic:

VZW 5G

(Topic created: 11-21-2020 12:37 AM)
Kevv2288
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have unlocked S20 on Verizon and their sub6 nationwide 5G used to work but since the last two updates it no longer gets 5g. I checked the phone information section and when I change it to NR radio it will automatically change back to LTE/cdma auto. Not that 5G really makes a difference for me but just annoying that it was working and now it is not.
3 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Network connectivity issues will most likely be resolved more effectively by contacting your carrier directly. If issues, persist, however, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
romysaur
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
This is not a carrier issue. I have the same issue with TMO and have not had any improvements after reaching out.
0 Likes
userAI2pWXrvlX
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I  have S20+ unlocked on Verizon Pre Paid service and have never had 5G or 4G only LTE, contacted them in the last two days  6 times. and nothing has changed. They go thru the process of setting up the sim card with nothing changing. Been a big waste of time.

0 Likes