Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Visual voicemail no longer working after OneUI 4 Beta 3

(Topic created: 10-31-2021 07:38 AM)
userQCe6lZIorW
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
So I have tried ladb and uninstalling VVM and Ive tried clearing data and cache while force stopped and ive tried a couple other tweaks in attempts to wake up my Visual Voicemail. I gave up and figured a factory reset may do the trick, it did not.
Ive contacted 2 customer support techs who both tried very hard to resolve and reset my visual voicemail but to no effect. 
Since installing the 3rd Beta iteration, my visual voicemail always displays "No Messages" in the center of the app. A manual refresh of the VVM inbox results in the same message no matter what we've tried: "Something went wrong. We ran into a problem. Try again later. If theres still a problem contact customer service." Please let me know if this ia happening to anyone else. Please fix so I can access my visual voicemail again with the 4th beta revision. Happy Holidays.
0 Likes
3 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Did you do a search in here to see if other folks have the same issue?

Maybe even Google it (?)

I haven't read where anyone has an issue - most posts are about integrating with the phone app
0 Likes
Claykin
Comet
Options
Discussions
If you're on TMobile US, an updated VVM app is coming sometime in next 2 weeks to address provisioning issues with the current app on Android 12.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userQCe6lZIorW ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes